Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Introducing.... me!

Hello everyone. My name is Kristen! Welcome to my blog. I am not too sure how many people will read the ongoings of my mind but if you are someone who enjoys late night banter, sarcasm, self humor, food, and the life of a true fat ass struggling to get fit and all of the obstacles that come with it, I invite you along on my journey, one step at a time.  I am aware of being overweight. If your comments are anything shy of positive then I urge you to stop reading right now because I have no interest in disgusting people who find it empowering to ridicule someone trying to improve themselves.  I am who I am and I am what I am because of being teased long ago. I developed a habit called stress eating.  That's when you will purposely over eat to suppress any feelings of sadness or angst.  The purpose of my blog is to help and motivate people who are feeling lousy and down about themselves because believe me, I've been there.  I actually still visit the dark dank place of self loathing and disgust sometimes.  And I don't want to go there anymore.  In fact I'm going to build a door to that place, pad lock it shut, and throw away the key.  Who's with me?! I really appreciate the support. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to express them.  Look forward to great recipes, funny stories, tips, things I did with my day, and more. 
Xoxo

Kristen

4 comments: